
拿鐵不加奶
Jake and Molly are colleagues. They are chatting.
傑克和莫莉是同事。他們在聊天。
Molly: I just made some hot coffee.
莫莉:我剛煮了一些熱咖啡。
make coffee泡咖啡
Jake: Nice, but I think we’re running out of milk.
傑克:好棒,但我想我們的牛奶快用完了。
run out of sth.用盡milk(n.)牛奶
Molly: Milk for what?
莫莉:要牛奶做什麼?
Jake: To make lattes. I thought you only drink lattes.
傑克:弄拿鐵咖啡。我以為你只喝拿鐵。
Molly: I only drink black coffee with no sugar.
莫莉:我只喝不加糖的黑咖啡喔。
sugar(n.)糖
Jake: Wow, that’s too bitter for me.
傑克:哇,那對我來說太苦了。
bitter(adj.)苦澀的
Molly: How do you take your coffee?
莫莉:那你都怎麼喝咖啡?
How do you take your coffee咖啡怎麼喝
Jake: I only drink lattes. Is there any creamer left?
傑克:我只喝拿鐵。還有奶精嗎?
creamer奶精
Molly: Yes. Here you go.
莫莉:嗯嗯。給你。
Here you are or Here you go這裡
Jake: That’s better.
傑克:好多了。