
跑跑就當機
Greg and Betty are in their office.
葛瑞格和貝蒂在他們的辦公室。
office(n.)辦公室
Greg: No, not again!
葛瑞格:不,別又來了!
Betty: What’s wrong?
貝蒂:怎麼了?
Greg: I need to send my laptop for repair. It freezes all the time.
葛瑞格:我得將我的筆電送修了。它總是當機。
freeze(v.)當機all the time=總是
Betty: Did you try to turn it off and on again?
貝蒂:你試過重新開機看看了嗎?
turn it on、turn it off=開機、關機
Greg: Right. Oh, it’s back now. But it is running very slowly.
葛瑞格:對耶。噢,它好了。但它跑得好慢。
run(v.)運作、運營slowly(adv.)緩慢地
Betty: Yeah. You can try closing some of the windows.
貝蒂:是啊,試試看關掉一些視窗。
window(n.)窗戶;視窗
Greg: It’s not getting better.
葛瑞格:沒有變得比較好。
better=good的比較級
Betty: Well, it is an old laptop.
貝蒂:嗯,不過這的確是台老筆電了。
Greg: But I don’t want to get a new one yet.
葛瑞格:但我還不想換掉它。
yet(adv.)尚未
Betty: Then maybe you should call in the experts.
貝蒂:那也許你該求助專家。
call in sb=求助、諮詢他人expert(n.)專家