
別黏著3C產品了,看看書吧!
Lily and Dennis are at home. Dennis is watching TV.
莉莉跟丹尼斯在家裡,丹尼斯正在看電視。
watch(v.)觀看
Dennis: Lily, what are you doing? Come and watch this program with me.
丹尼斯:莉莉,你在做什麼?來陪我看這個節目。
watch(v.)觀看program(n.)節目
Lily: I’m going out. I want to go to a bookstore.
莉莉:我要出門,我想去書店。
want(v.)想要go(v.)去bookstore(n.)書店
Dennis: Come on. It’s hot outside.
丹尼斯:拜託,外面好熱耶。
come on拜託hot(adj.)炎熱的outside(adv.)外面
Lily: I know. That’s why I go to a bookstore. I can read books there and enjoy the comfortable environment.
莉莉:我知道,這就是為什麼我要去書店。我可以看書也可以享受舒適的環境。
know(v.)知道bookstore(n.)書店read(v.)閱讀book(n.)書籍enjoy(v.)享受comfortable(adj.)舒適的environment(n.)環境
Dennis: I can’t even remember the last book I read.
丹尼斯:我甚至不記得我最後一次讀過哪本書。
remember(v.)記得last(adj.)最後的book(n.)書籍read(v.)閱讀
Lily: You should read more. I think reading is relaxing. I just love it!
莉莉:你該多閱讀,我覺得讀書很讓人放鬆,我超喜歡的!
read(v.)閱讀think(v.)認為relaxing(adj.)令人放鬆的love(v.)喜愛
Dennis: But I don’t know what to read.
丹尼斯:但我不知道該讀什麼。
know(v.)知道read(v.)閱讀
Lily: I recommend “1Q84”. It’s a great story written by Haruki Murakami.
莉莉:我推薦「1Q84」。那是村上春樹寫的好故事。
recommend(v.)推薦great(adj.)極好的story(n.)故事write(v.)書寫
Dennis: Okay. Let me grab my stuff and go with you. We can drive there.
丹尼斯:好吧,我拿個東西跟你去。我們可以開車去。
grab(v.)拿、抓stuff(n.)東西drive(v.)開車
Lily: That’s great! Thanks!
莉莉:太好了!謝啦!
great(adj.)極好的thank(v.)感謝