
照顧好自己
Marc and Yvonne are a couple. They are having a conversation.
馬克和伊馮是一對夫妻,他們正在對話。
Marc: Ouch!
馬克:哎呀!
Yvonne: Oh no, what happened?
伊馮:喔不,發生什麼事了?
happen(v.)發生
Marc: I have a toothache.
馬克:我牙痛。
Yvonne: That doesn’t look normal. Maybe you should see a dentist.
伊馮:那看起來不太正常。或許你應該去看牙醫。
normal(adj.)正常的abnormal(adj.)反常的、異常的dentist(n.)牙醫
Marc: Nah, it’s probably nothing. I’ll be fine.
馬克:不,可能只是小事。我會好起來的。
probably(adv.)很可能、大概probable(adj.)可能的=likely
Yvonne: Well, it’s better to get it checked. Why not make an appointment with the dentist?
伊馮:嗯,最好還是檢查一下。為什麼不約個時間看牙醫呢?
dental check-up牙齒檢查make an appointment預約
Marc: I really don’t like going to the doctor.
馬克:我真的不太喜歡去看醫生。
Yvonne: Marc, we need to take care of our health.
伊馮:馬克,我們需要照顧好我們的健康。
take care of照顧
Marc: Okay, I’ll call and make an appointment.
馬克:好吧,我會打電話約個時間。
Yvonne: Thanks for taking care of yourself, Marc.
伊馮:謝謝你照顧好自己,馬克。
thank sb. for sth. 因~感謝對方