
空中飛人
Amy and Leo are friends. They are chatting.
艾米和里奧是朋友。他們正在聊天。
Amy: Leo, I had a funny dream last night!
艾米:里奧,我昨晚做了個奇怪的夢!
Leo: Really? What happened?
里奧:真的嗎?發生了什麼事?
Amy: I was flying in the sky! I saw trees, rivers, and small people below!
艾米:我在天空中飛!我看到樹、河流,還有小小的人在下面!
fly(v.)飛、飛行river(n.)河川、河流below(adv.)在下方(prep.)在~之下
Leo: Wow, that sounds cool! I had a funny dream too.
里奧:哇,聽起來好酷!我也做了個奇怪的夢。
Amy: Oh yeah? What was it?
艾米:哦,真的嗎?是什麼夢?
Leo: I was a chef in a big kitchen. I was making pizza, but it turned into ice cream!
里奧:我是一位主廚,在一個大型的廚房裡。我在做披薩,但它變成了冰淇淋!
chef(n.)主廚turn into變成~
Amy: Haha, that is silly! Do you think dreams mean something?
艾米:哈哈,那太好笑了!你覺得夢有什麼意思嗎?
silly(adj.)愚蠢的、好笑的mean(v.)意思是mean to VR想要、打算
Leo: I don’t know. Maybe they are just pictures in our heads.
里奧:我不知道。也許它們只是我們腦海中的圖像。
picture(n.)照片、圖片、畫面
Amy: Yes! Just like a little story every night.
艾米:對啊!就像每晚的小故事。
just like就像是~
Leo: I hope I have another fun dream tonight!
里奧:我希望今晚再做個奇怪的夢!
another(det.)再一個的