
脫皮又變黑
Jason and Wendy are classmates. They are chatting on their way to school.
傑森跟溫蒂是同學,他們在上學路上聊天。
classmate(n.)同學chat(v.)聊天on one’s way to...在某人去某處的路上school(n.)學校
Wendy: Hey, Jason. How was your trip?
溫蒂:嘿,傑森。你的旅行如何?
trip(n.)旅行
Jason: It was nice. Egypt is a beautiful country!
傑森:很好啊,埃及是個美麗的國家。
nice(adj.)好的beautiful(adj.)美麗的country(n.)國家
Wendy: Great! How was the weather there?
溫蒂:真好!那邊的天氣如何?
weather(n.)天氣
Jason: Hot, hot, hot. I got a watch tan line.
傑森:熱、熱、熱。我都曬出手錶曬痕了。
hot(adj.)炎熱的watch(n.)手錶tan(n.)曬黑的皮膚line(n.)線條
Wendy: Wow, and you are tanned!
溫蒂:哇,而且你曬黑了。
tan(v.)曬黑
Jason: Yeah. I was peeling from sunburn so my skin tone became darker.
傑森:是啊。我因為曬傷脫皮,所以膚色變黑了。
peel(v.)剝除sunburn(n.)曬傷skin(n.)皮膚tone(n.)色調become(v.)變成darker(adj.)更黑的、更暗的
Wendy: You need to drink more water then.
溫蒂:這樣你要多喝點水。
need(v.)需要drink(v.)喝water(n.)水
Jason: I will. Oh, I have something for you from Egypt. Shall we walk home together today?
傑森:我會的。喔,我帶了埃及的東西要給你,今天一起走回家嗎?
walk(v.)走路together(adv.)一起
Wendy: Sure. See you after school.
溫蒂:好啊,放學見囉。
school(n.)學校