
流淚勝揉眼
Pete and Amy are chilling on the beach. The wind is very strong.
皮特和艾米在海灘上打發時間。風很大。
chill(v.)放鬆、慵懶、發閒beach(n.)海灘wind(n.)風strong(adj.)強大的
Amy: OH! I can’t open my eyes.
艾米:哦!我睜不開眼睛。
open(v.)張開、開門
Pete: Did you get something in your eyes?
皮特:有東西跑進眼睛裡嗎?
Amy: Yeah. I can’t see.
艾米:對。我現在看不到。
see(v.)視力有關的看、看見
Pete: Is it one of your eyelashes?
皮特:是眼睫毛嗎?
eyelash(n.)眼睫毛
Amy: I think I got sand in my eyes. What should I do?
艾米:我想是沙子跑進眼睛裡。該怎麼辦?
Pete: Just wait until your tears flush it out.
皮特:等到眼淚把沙子沖掉。
wait(v.)等待tear(n.)眼淚、可數、通常複數flush sth. out沖走、沖洗
Amy: Don’t just sit back! It’s really uncomfortable.
艾米:不要只坐在那!真的很不舒服。
sit back袖手旁觀uncomfortable(adj.)不舒服的
Pete: Just wait and don’t rub your eyes. It will hurt your eyes.
皮特:就等一下,然後別揉眼睛。那樣會傷到你的眼睛。
rub(v.)揉、搓hurt(v.)傷害
Amy: Okay. I think the tears just got it out.
艾米:好。我想眼淚把它弄掉了。
Pete: I told you so.
皮特:早跟你說了。
I told you so.早告訴過你了