
現在就上台
The drama club is putting on the play “Romeo and Juliet.” Phil and Peter are backstage.
戲劇社正在演出「羅密歐與茱麗葉」。菲爾和彼得在後台。
drama club戲劇社put on a play演出一個劇backstage(adv.)在後台
Phil: Hey, your scene is next. You ready?
菲爾:嘿,下一場換你,準備好了嗎?
scene(n.)場景、一幕
Peter: Phil, I got cold feet.
彼得:菲爾,我想臨陣脫逃。
Phil: What? What happened?
菲爾:什麼?發生什麼事?
Peter: I’m so nervous! There are too many people.
彼得:我好緊張。外面好多人。
nervous(adj.)緊張
Phil: It’s going to be fine. Trust me.
菲爾:會沒事的,相信我。
trust(v.)相信
Peter: I think I’ll screw it up.
彼得:我覺得我會把戲給搞砸。
screw sth. up搞砸
Phil: No way! I saw you on stage yesterday. You were really good.
菲爾:不可能!我昨天看過你演出,你演得超好!
no way不可能stage(n.)舞台
Peter: Was I?
彼得:真的嗎?
Phil: Yes. Now get out there and be Romeo!
菲爾:沒錯,現在就上台,好好當羅密歐吧!
get out there出去外面、上舞台
Peter: Alright! Let’s do it!
彼得:好!沒問題!