
慶祝應徵成功
Daniel looks very happy today. He meets Sammy in a cafe.
丹尼爾今天看起來很開心,他在咖啡廳跟珊米見面。
look(v.)看起來happy(adj.)快樂的today(adv.)在今天meet(v.)遇見、見面
Sammy: How was your interview?
珊米:你的面試怎麼樣啊?
interview(n.)面試
Daniel: It was great. I got the job!
丹尼爾:很好啊,我有新工作了!
great(adj.)很好的get(v.)得到job(n.)工作
Sammy: Really? That’s fantastic. What kind of job is it?
珊米:真的?太棒了,是怎麼樣的工作?
fantastic(adj.)極好的kind(n.)種類job(n.)工作
Daniel: I’m going to be a teacher at a high school.
丹尼爾:我要去當高中老師。
teacher(n.)老師high school高中
Sammy: What are you going to teach?
珊米:要教什麼?
teach(v.)教學
Daniel: Math. I’ve always wanted to teach it. That’s why I applied!
丹尼爾:數學,我一直都想教數學,這也是我應徵的原因。
math(n.)數學always(adv.)總是、一直want(v.)想要teach(v.)教學apply(v.)應徵
Sammy: I’m glad to hear that things are going well.
珊米:一切順利真是太好了。
glad(adj.)開心的hear(v.)聽見thing(n.)事情
Daniel: They sure are. Hey, let’s celebrate. Drinks are on me!
丹尼爾:對啊,我們慶祝一下吧,飲料我請!
celebrate(v.)慶祝drink(n.)飲料
Sammy: Sure, but you don’t need to pay for the drinks. I’ll pay.
珊米:當然好,但你不需要付飲料的錢,我來付。
need(v.)需要pay(v.)付費drink(n.)飲料
Daniel: Alright then. Thanks!
丹尼爾:那好吧,謝啦!
thank(v.)感謝