
你越來越老了
Maddie saw Richard talking to a guy in the office. The guy just left.
麥蒂看到理查在辦公室跟一個男生講話,那個男生剛剛離開。
see-saw(v.)看見、感官動詞+RV or Vingoffice(n.)辦公室leave-left(v.)離開
Maddie: Hey, who were you just talking to?
麥蒂:嘿,剛剛那是誰啊?
Richard: That was Josh. We went to the same college.
理查:喬許。我們讀同一間大學。
college(n.)學院、大學
Maddie: Were you classmates?
麥蒂:他跟你一樣大?
you=you guys你們
Richard: No, I was two years ahead of him.
理查:沒有,我比他大兩屆。
ahead of在…之前、two years ahead of sb.比某人大兩屆
Maddie: Ah! That makes sense.
麥蒂:這才說得通。
make sense有道理、說得通
Richard: What do you mean?
理查:為什麼?
mean(v.)意思、意味
Maddie: He looks way younger than you. I even thought he was your nephew.
麥蒂:他看起來比你年輕很多。我以為他是你的外甥。
way(adv.)過度、很adj.-er than比較級even甚至nephew(n.)外甥、姪子、niece(n.)外甥女、姪女
Richard: Come on! I don’t look that old.
理查:拜託,我又沒有一副老臉。
Maddie: No, just face it, you’re getting old.
麥蒂:不,面對現實吧!你越來越老了。
face(v.)面對get old變老
Richard: I guess you’re right. Time flies.
理查:我想也是啦,時光飛逝啊。
guess(v.)猜Time flies.時光飛逝