
我沒有時間閒聊
Adam bumped into Hank on campus. They are chatting.
亞當在學校裡碰到漢克。他們在聊天。
bump into巧遇on campus在校園裡、campus(n.)校園
Adam: Alright! I don’t have time for chit-chat!
亞當:好!我沒有時間閒聊了!
Hank: Do you have somewhere to be?
漢克:你要去哪裡嗎?
Adam: Yes! Actually! I’m looking for the building of the Law Department.
亞當:沒錯!我在找法律系的院館。
look for找尋building(n.)大樓、建築law(n.)法律
Hank: Oh! That’s behind the fountain.
漢克:哦!在噴水池後面。
behind(prep.)在...後面in front of(prep.)在...前面fountain(n.)噴水池、water fountain飲水機
Adam: I don’t know which fountain.
亞當:我不知道哪個噴水池啊。
Hank: Go down this road and turn left. You’ll see it.
漢克:沿著這條路走然後往左轉,就會看到了。
go down沿著、順著road(n.)路turn(v.)轉向
Adam: Is that the building with pink tiles?
亞當:是那棟貼粉紅色瓷磚的大樓嗎?
tile(n.)磁磚
Hank: Yes! That’s the one.
漢克:是的!就是那個。
Adam: Well, thanks, man. Talk later.
亞當:嗯嗯,謝啦。待會兒再聊。
Talk later.等會兒聊