
奶茶口味可頌
Kent and Nina are colleagues. It’s three in the afternoon.
肯特和妮娜是同事。現在是下午三點。
afternoon(n.)下午
Kent: I’m so hungry right now.
肯特:我現在好餓。
hungry(adj.)飢餓的、thirsty(adj.)口渴的
Nina: The sales team ordered some croissants. Would you like one?
妮娜:業務組訂了一些可頌。要吃一個嗎?
order(v.)訂購croissant(n.)可頌would like想要
Kent: Nah. I don’t have a sweet tooth.
肯特:不了。我不愛吃甜食。
Nina: You should try one. Everyone thinks highly of these.
妮娜:吃吃看。每個人評價都很高。
try(v.)試試看think highly of sth.評價很高
Kent: Maybe just one.
肯特:也許吃一個就好。
Nina: So?
妮娜:所以?
Kent: Hmm. Is it milk tea flavor?
肯特:嗯。這個餡料是奶茶口味嗎?
flavor(n.)口味
Nina: Bingo! I thought it was really special.
妮娜:賓果!我覺得很特別。
special(adj.)特別的
Kent: It was, but it was still too sweet.
肯特:是蠻特別的,但還是太甜了。
Nina: You weren’t lying then.
妮娜:真的耶,你說得沒錯。
lie-lying(v.)說謊