
熱到跟著火一樣
Brian and Tina are roommates. Brian is thirsty.
布萊恩和蒂娜是室友。布萊恩渴了。
thirsty(adj.)口渴的、hungry(adj.)飢餓的
Brian: I want to drink something.
布萊恩:我想喝點東西。
Tina: Go check the fridge. I think there’s still a can of coke.
蒂娜:翻翻冰箱。我想還有一罐可樂。
fridge(n.)冰箱a can of一罐
Brian: I don’t drink coke. It’s too sweet for me.
布萊恩:我不喝可樂。太甜了。
sweet(adj.)甜的、善良的
Tina: Are you Cristiano Ronaldo?
蒂娜:你是C羅嗎?
Brian: Haha. He really slays.
布萊恩:哈哈。他真的很酷欸。
slay(v.)屠殺、很酷
Tina: You should just drink water like him.
蒂娜:你應該跟他一樣喝水就好。
Brian: Are there ice cubes in the freezer?
布萊恩:冷凍庫有冰塊嗎?
ice cube冰塊freezer冷凍庫
Tina: Yes. I just made some.
蒂娜:有。我剛做了一些。
make-made(v.)製作
Brian: Iced water it is. My body is on fire.
布萊恩:那我要喝冰水。我熱到跟著火一樣。
iced water冰開水be on fire著火、火力全開、表現很好
Tina: It is getting hotter and hotter.
蒂娜:天氣的確越來越熱了。
hot(adj.)熱的、比較級疊加比較級、越來越如何