
遺忘的包裹
Regina and Karl are roommates. Karl just got home.
蕾吉娜和卡爾是室友。卡爾剛到家。
Karl: Regina! The clerk at the convenience store told me that there are some things waiting for you to pick up there.
卡爾:蕾吉娜!便利商店的店員告訴我你還有東西要取。
clerk(n.)店員convenience store便利商店wait for等待pick up取貨
Regina: Oh! I almost forgot about those.
蕾吉娜:哦!我差點忘了那些包裹!
forget about sth.忘記
Karl: Did you really? How many things did you buy?
卡爾:你認真的嗎?你買了多少東西?
Are you serious?、serious(adj.)認真的buy(v.)買-bought
Regina: I can’t stop myself from buying things online.
蕾吉娜:我無法阻止自己網購嘛。
Karl: I’m not even going to count.
卡爾:我甚至不想繼續算了。
even(adv.)甚至count(v.)算數
Regina: Well, I think five to six.
蕾吉娜:嗯,我想有五到六個。
Karl: What!? Way too many.
卡爾:什麼!?太多了吧。
way(adv.) 過度、描述程度too(adv.)太
Regina: The online store was having a flash sale. What can I do?
蕾吉娜:網上商店在進行限時搶購活動。我還能怎麼辦?
a flash sale限時特賣
Karl: Not buy anything?
卡爾:不要買啊?
Regina: We both know that is out of the question.
蕾吉娜:我們都知道這是不可能的。
out of the question不可能