
昨晚沒收拾行李
Kent and Wendy are roommates. They are going to catch a train.
肯特和溫蒂是室友。他們要趕火車。
catch(v.)趕上
Kent: Hurry up! We need to be at the station on time.
肯特:快點!我們需要準時到車站。
hurry up快一點on time準時、in time及時
Wendy: Wait! I can’t find my charging cable.
溫蒂:等等!我找不到充電線。
charge(v.)充電、收費
Kent: Didn’t you pack your bag last night?
肯特:昨晚沒收拾行李嗎?
pack(v.)打包
Wendy: I forgot to do that.
溫蒂:我忘了嘛。
Kent: Oh my. Where did you put it?
肯特:天哪。你放哪去了?
put(v.)放置
Wendy: I think it was on my chair. Here!
溫蒂:應該在我的椅子上。找到了!
chair(n.)椅子
Kent: You should keep it somewhere handy.
肯特:你應該把線放在方便拿的地方。
keep(v.)存放、保留handy(adj.)可得的、方便的
Wendy: I will do so next time. Let’s go.
溫蒂:我下次會啦。我們走吧。
Kent: Don’t forget to lock the door.
肯特:別忘了鎖門。
lock(v.)鎖上door(n.)門