
專案一個接一個
Rick and Nathan are roommates. Nathan went to bed.
瑞克和內森是室友。內森早就上床睡覺。
go to bed上床睡覺
Rick: Hey, buddy. You are still up? I thought you went to bed like an hour ago.
瑞克:嘿,老兄。你還醒著?我以為你一個小時前就上床睡覺了。
be up清醒an hour ago一小時前
Nathan: I did.
內森:是沒錯啦。
Rick: Are you okay?
瑞克:你還好嗎?
Nathan: Not really. I’m very tired, but I just can’t fall asleep.
內森:沒有。我很累但就是無法入睡。
tired(adj.)疲累的
Rick: Why?
瑞克:為什麼?
Nathan: I’m worried about work.
內森:我擔心工作上的事情。
be worried about sth.擔心、擔憂
Rick: Did something happen?
瑞克:出了什麼事嗎?
Nathan: One of my teammates quit and one project always comes close on the heels of another project.
內森:我的一個同事辭職了,專案又一個接著一個來。
quit(v.)辭職project(n.)專案come close on the heels of another接踵而來、一個接著一個
Rick: That’s a lot to take. Just take it easy.
瑞克:這感覺壓力很大。放輕鬆點吧。
take(v.)承受take it easy放輕鬆=relax
Nathan: Yeah. I will.
內森:好,我會試試看。