
密碼錯誤?
Mark just arrived at his hotel after a long flight. He wants to check his email, but the Wi-Fi isn’t working! He asks the hotel staff for help.
馬克剛結束長途飛行,抵達飯店。他想查看電子郵件,但Wi-Fi卻無法連線!他便向飯店員工尋求協助。
ask sb. for help向某人求助a staff member一位員工
Mark: Hello. Excuse me, I need some help.
馬克:你好,不好意思,我需要一點協助。
reach out (to sb.) for help主動(向別人)尋求幫助
Staff: Good evening! How can I help you, sir?
工作人員:晚安!先生,有什麼需要協助的嗎?
help(n.)(v.)幫助help sb. with sth.在某方面幫某人help yourself to sth.自己拿
Mark: I have a problem in my room. I cannot connect to the Wi-Fi.
馬克:我的房間有點問題。我連不上無線網路。
problem(n.)問題solve a problem解決問題face a problem面對問題
Staff: I’m sorry to hear that. What is your room number, please?
工作人員:很遺憾聽到這個消息。請問您的房號是幾號?
number(n.)號碼
Mark: I am in Room 502.
馬克:我在502號房。
Staff: Thank you. What does it say on your phone?
工作人員:謝謝。您的手機上有出現任何訊息嗎?
Mark: Yes. It says “Wrong Password.”
馬克:有的。它顯示「密碼錯誤」。
wrong(adj.)錯誤的password(n.)密碼
Staff: Oh, I see! We changed the password this morning. The new password is “hotel2026.”
工作人員:喔,我知道為什麼了!我們今天早上更換了密碼。新密碼是「hotel2026」。
enter/type in a password輸入密碼set a password設定密碼
Mark: Let me try... Okay! It works now. Thank you so much.
馬克:讓我試試看... 好了!現在可以用了。非常感謝。
Staff: You’re welcome. Enjoy your stay!
工作人員:不客氣。祝您住宿愉快!
hospital stay住院期間hotel stay住宿