
自助餐吃到飽
Daniel and Kelly are a couple. They are having a conversation.
丹尼爾和凱莉是一對夫妻。他們在聊天。
Daniel: Hey Kelly, how are you?
丹尼爾:嘿,凱莉,你好嗎?
Kelly: I’m so full. How about you?
凱莉:我好飽啊。你呢?
full(adj.)飽的be full of充滿
Daniel: I’m good. How was the buffet?
丹尼爾:我很好。自助餐怎麼樣?
all-you-can-eat buffet吃到飽自助餐
Kelly: It was amazing, but I ate way too much!
凱莉:超好吃的,但我吃太多了!
amazing(adj.)很棒的、令人驚訝或驚奇的
Daniel: Oh no! What did you have?
丹尼爾:喔,不!你吃了什麼?
Kelly: I had pizza, pasta, sushi, chicken, salad, and ice cream.
凱莉:我吃了披薩、義大利麵、壽司、雞肉、沙拉和冰淇淋。
Daniel: That’s a lot! Did you enjoy everything?
丹尼爾:好多哦!每樣都好吃嗎?
a lot of很多=lots of(可用在可數或不可數名詞)
Kelly: Yeah, everything was delicious, but now my stomach hurts.
凱莉:對啊,每樣都很好吃,但現在我肚子好痛。
stomach(n.)胃、肚子tummy(n.)胃、肚子tummy ache肚子痛hurt(v.)使疼痛、發疼hurt(adj.)(感情上)受傷的、傷心的
Daniel: Maybe you should sit down and relax. Do you want some water?
丹尼爾:你應該坐下來休息一下。要不要喝點水?
relax(v.)放鬆relaxing(adj.)令人放鬆的relaxed(adj.)感到放鬆的
Kelly: Yes, please.
凱莉:好啊。
Daniel: Here you go. Next time, you should try to eat less at the buffet.
丹尼爾:給你。你下次應該少吃一點。
less(adv.)較少地、少一點
Kelly: Yes, I’ll remember that.
凱莉:是啊,我會記住的。
Daniel: Take care and get some rest.
丹尼爾:保重,休息一下。
take care of sb.照顧某人take care of sth.處理某事
Kelly: Thanks, Daniel. I’ll lie down for a bit.
凱莉:謝謝你,丹尼爾。我去躺一下。
lie down躺下、平躺