
國定假日回家
Kristy is Arno’s daughter. Kristy just got home.
克里斯蒂是阿諾的女兒。克里斯蒂剛到家。
Kristy: Dad, I’m home.
克里斯蒂:爸,我到家了。
Arno: Kristy! Welcome home.
阿諾:克里斯蒂!歡迎回家。
welcome(int.)歡迎
Kristy: Well, coming home on a national holiday was not a good idea.
克里斯蒂:嗯,在國定假日回家不是個好主意。
national(adj.)國家的national holiday國定假日
Arno: Why? Didn’t you get a train ticket?
阿諾:為什麼?你沒買到火車票嗎?
ticket(n.)票movie ticket電影票plane ticket機票
Kristy: Yes, but I had to stand from Taipei to Kaohsiung.
克里斯蒂:有啊,但我必須從台北站到高雄。
stand(v.)站立from A to B從A到B
Arno: Wow. You must be tired.
阿諾:哇。你一定很累。
tired(adj.)疲累的
Kristy: Yes. I am dead on my feet. The train was also delayed.
克里斯蒂:是啊。我超級累。火車也誤點了。
delay(v.)(n.)延誤、延遲
Arno: How long was the delay?
阿諾:火車延誤了多久?
Kristy: Forty-five minutes.
克里斯蒂:四十五分鐘。
minute(n.)分鐘second(n.)秒hour(n.)小時
Arno: Poor you.
阿諾:真可憐。
poor(adj.)窮的、可憐的poor you你真可憐