
滿身大汗
Ed and Catherine are roommates. Catherine is watching TV.
艾德和凱瑟琳是室友。凱瑟琳正在看電視。
Ed: I’m home. I’m all sweaty.
艾德:我到家了。我整個汗流浹背。
Catherine: What happened to you? Why are you out of breath?
凱瑟琳:你怎麼了?為什麼喘不過氣來?
happen to sb.誰發生什麼事out of breath上氣不接下氣
Ed: I was running.
艾德:我剛剛在跑步。
run(v.)跑步-ran
Catherine: Why?
凱瑟琳:為什麼?
Ed: I ran all the way from my office.
艾德:我從辦公室一路跑回來。
all the way大老遠
Catherine: Are you out of your mind?
凱瑟琳:你瘋了嗎?
out of your mind瘋了=lose your mind
Ed: It was quite fun.
艾德:其實蠻好玩的。
fun(adj, n.)好玩的、just for fun好玩而已、Have fun玩得開心
Catherine: You smell so bad. Go take a shower.
凱瑟琳:你聞起來很臭。快去洗個澡。
smell(v.)聞起來take a shower沖澡、take a bath泡澡
Ed: But I didn’t eat anything for dinner.
艾德:但我晚餐什麼都還沒吃。
dinner晚餐
Catherine: Go! Now!
凱瑟琳:去洗澡!現在就去!