
《獵人x獵人》
Jimmy and Amber are at a comic book store.
吉米和安珀在漫畫書店裡。
comic book store漫畫書店
Jimmy: Oh! I can’t believe it! Yet another week!
吉米:噢!我簡直不敢相信!又一個禮拜過去了!
yet another又一個
Amber: Yet another week of what?
安珀:又一個禮拜什麼?
Jimmy: Yoshihiro Togashi still didn’t update this week.
吉米:這周富樫老師又沒有更新。
Amber: Ahh. You are waiting for the latest chapter of “Hunter x Hunter.”
安珀:啊。你在等最新的《獵人x獵人》。
chapter(n.)章節、一話
Jimmy: It has been 81 weeks, which sets a new record.
吉米:已經81週了,創了休刊新紀錄。
完成式、已經81周
Amber: I gave up hope long ago.
安珀:早在很久以前我就放棄相信它會更新了。
give up放棄hope(n.)希望long ago很久以前=a long time ago
Jimmy: It’s unacceptable. Even “Demon Slayer” has ended.
吉米:這讓人難以接受啊,甚至連《鬼滅之刃》都已經完結了。
unacceptable(adj.)難以接受的、accept(v.)接受demon惡魔slayer(n.)殘殺者、屠殺者end(v.)結束、完結
Amber: You’ll just have to be patient.
安珀:你要耐心一點。
patient(adj., n.)耐心的、病人
Jimmy: I’ll just ask my grandson to read the new chapter for me.
吉米:我只能請我的孫子幫我唸最新一話了。
Amber: I don’t think there will be a new chapter out when your grandson turns your age.
安珀:我覺得就算到你孫子長的跟你一樣大也不會有更新。
be out出了turn your age變得跟你一樣大