
芒果控別錯過!
Gina and Eason are chatting.
吉娜和伊森在聊天。
chat(v.)聊天
Eason: Do you have any plans this Saturday?
伊森:你週六有什麼計畫嗎?
plan(n.)計畫Saturday(n.)星期六
Gina: No, I just want to stay at home.
吉娜:沒有,我想待在家。
want(v.)想要stay(v.)待著、停留home(n.)家
Eason: Come on. Don’t be a lazybones.
伊森:拜託,別當個懶骨頭。
come on拜託lazybones(n.)懶惰的人
Gina: Where do you want to go?
吉娜:你想去哪裡?
want(v.)想要
Eason: Hui Lau Shan! It’s coming back to Taiwan!
伊森:許留山!它重回台灣了!
come(v.)到來
Gina: Who’s that?
吉娜:誰啊?
Eason: Hui Lau Shan is a famous dessert shop from Hong Kong. It is known for its mango drinks!
伊森:許留山是一家知名的香港甜點店,以芒果飲品聞名。
famous(adj.)有名的dessert(n.)甜點shop(n.)商店be known for以⋯⋯聞名mango(n.)芒果drink(n.)飲料
Gina: Wow! I love mangos.
吉娜:哇!我愛芒果!
mango(n.)芒果
Eason: Their Taipei shop will open this Saturday. Let’s go together.
伊森:他們的台北店本週六開幕,我們一起去吧。
shop(n.)商店open(v.)開幕Saturday(n.)星期六together(adv.)一起
Gina: Okay. See you then!
吉娜:好啊,到時候見!