
與家人共度
Bobby and Donna are friends. They are having a video chat on WhatsApp.
鮑比和唐娜是朋友。他們正在WhatsApp上視訊。
Bobby: Hey, Donna! How was your New Year’s Day?
鮑比:嘿,唐娜!你的元旦過得如何?
ring in the new year迎接新年
Donna: Hi, Bobby! It was great. I was with my family. What about you?
唐娜:嗨,鮑比!很棒。我和家人共度。你呢?
be with sb.和~待在一起
Bobby: I slept in till noon! After that, I had a big brunch. I stayed in my pajamas all day.
鮑比:我賴床到中午!之後我吃了豐盛的早午餐。整天都穿著睡衣。
sleep in賴床till(prep.)直到、直到…為止pajamas(n.)睡衣
Donna: That sounds fun too! Did you have any special food?
唐娜:那也不錯!你有吃什麼特別的食物嗎?
Bobby: Yes! I had roast chicken and chocolate cake. How about you?
鮑比:有!我吃了烤雞和巧克力蛋糕。你呢?
roast(adj.)烤的
Donna: My mom made dumplings for dinner. They were so good! After dinner, we played board games and talked about our plans for 2025.
唐娜:我媽媽做了餃子當晚餐,真的很好吃!晚餐後,我們玩了桌遊,還聊了2025年的計畫。
rice dumplings粽子talk about談論plan(n.)計畫make a plan制定計畫
Bobby: I love that feeling on New Year’s Day — just relaxing and spending time with loved ones.
鮑比:我喜歡元旦的那種感覺──就是放鬆一下,和親人一起度過。
relax(v.)放鬆relax your mind放鬆心情spend(v.)度過loved one親人、摯愛的人
Donna: Definitely. Here’s to a great 2025!
唐娜:真的。敬2025年!
Here’s to…祝願~
Bobby: Happy New Year, Donna!
鮑比:新年快樂,唐娜!
Donna: Happy New Year, Bobby!
唐娜:新年快樂,鮑比!