
升營火烤肉
Helen just got back from a camping trip. Mason is talking to her.
海倫剛露營回來。梅森在跟她說話。
get back回來
Mason: How was your camping trip?
梅森:露營好玩嗎?
Helen: It was just perfect. The weather was so nice.
海倫:超好玩。天氣超好的。
weather(n.)天氣
Mason: Was it cold at night?
梅森:晚上會冷嗎?
cold(adj.)冷的、hot(adj.)熱的night(n.)夜晚
Helen: A bit, but we set up a campfire.
海倫:有一點,但我們有升營火。
set up a campfire升起營火
Mason: That must be nice!
梅森:一定很棒。
Helen: Yes, the best part was that I came across my best friend from high school.
海倫:沒錯,最棒的是我遇到我高中好友。
the best part最棒的是、good-better-best(adj.)好的come across遇上friend(n.)朋友
Mason: What are the chances!
梅森:也太巧了吧!
chance(n.)機會
Helen: I know! She was there with her friends as well. We ended up barbecuing together.
海倫:對啊!她也和她的朋友去露營。我們最後就一起烤肉。
end up Ving最後如何barbecue(v., n.)烤肉