
吃點清爽又健康的食物
Beatrice and Victor are mother and son. They are having a conversation.
碧翠絲和維克多是母子,他們正在對話。
Beatrice: Victor, do you know how to stay cool when it’s very hot?
碧翠絲:維克多,你知道在天氣很熱的時候怎麼保持涼爽嗎?
Victor: I’m not sure. I’d like to know how I can stay cool while exercising in the park. I really don’t like exercising inside the house.
維克多:我不確定。我想知道如何在公園運動時保持涼爽。我真的不喜歡在屋子裡運動。
inside(adv.)在裡面outside(adv.)在外面
Beatrice: You don’t have to! They say you can exercise outside in the morning when it’s not so hot.
碧翠絲:不需要啊!他們說你可以在早上天氣不太熱的時候出去運動。
exercise(v.)運動exercise(n.)運動、習題take exercise做運動
Victor: Oh, ok! What about when we go out? Should we carry a water bottle with us?
維克多:哦好!那我們出門的時候怎麼辦?我們是不是應該帶個水瓶?
Beatrice: Haha, no! But drinking water is very important, especially when it’s really hot outside.
碧翠絲:哈哈,不用啦!但喝水非常重要,尤其是外面天氣很熱的時候。
important(adj.)重要的especially(adv.)尤其是
Victor: Can we have cold drinks like bubble tea instead?
維克多:那我們可以喝像珍珠奶茶這樣的冷飲嗎?
instead(adv.)替代某個事物或選擇instead of選擇某事物替代另一個事物
Beatrice: Those sweet drinks are not very good for us. It’s better to drink them sometimes, but not every day.
碧翠絲:那些甜的飲料對我們不太好。偶爾喝一下沒關係,但不要每天都喝。
be good for對~有益sometimes(adv.)有時候some time一些時間sometime(n.)某一時間點every day每一天daily(adv.)每天地
Victor: Ok, then what can we eat for dinner to feel cooler?
維克多:好,那我們晚餐要吃什麼比較涼快呢?
Beatrice: How about a cool salad with cucumber and radish? It’s nice and fresh, and it’s healthy too.
碧翠絲:涼拌黃瓜和蘿蔔怎麼樣?它好吃又新鮮,而且也很健康。
healthy(adj.)健康的health(n.)健康
Victor: That sounds good, Mom. Let’s have that for dinner tonight!
維克多:聽起來不錯,媽媽。我們今晚就吃那個吧!