
百貨公司修眉記
Wendy visits the department store to fix her eyebrows. She talks to a friendly salesperson.
溫蒂到百貨公司修眉,和一位熱心的櫃哥聊天。
eyebrow(n.)眉毛thin(adj.)細的eyebrow pencil眉筆
Wendy: Hi, I want to fix my eyebrows, please.
溫蒂:你好,我想修眉毛,謝謝。
Salesperson: Hello! Please sit down. Do you want a small trim or a new shape?
櫃哥:你好!請坐。你想要稍微修一下,還是換個新眉型?
trim(n.)修剪shape(n.)形狀
Wendy: Just a small trim, please. I like a natural look. What’s your name?
溫蒂:只要修一點點。我喜歡自然的樣子。你叫什麼名字?
look(n.)外貌、樣子new look新造型funny look好笑的表情
Salesperson: I’m Kevin. Nice to meet you!
櫃哥:我叫凱文。很高興認識你!
Wendy: Nice to meet you too, Kevin.
溫蒂:我也很高興認識你,凱文。
Salesperson: Do you want to try our new eyebrow pencil? It fills the empty parts.
櫃哥:你想試試我們的新眉筆嗎?可以補眉毛的空隙喔。
empty(adj.)空的
Wendy: Thank you, but not today. Maybe next time.
溫蒂:謝謝,不過今天先不用。也許下次吧。
time(n.)次數、一段時光
Salesperson: No problem! We also have eyebrow gel. It keeps your brows neat.
櫃哥:沒問題!我們還有眉膠,可以讓眉毛整齊一整天。
gel(n.)凝膠hair gel髮膠shower gel沐浴凝膠neat(adj.)整齊的、乾淨俐落的
Wendy: That’s nice, but I’m in a hurry. Just the trim, please.
溫蒂:聽起來不錯,但我有點趕。只修眉就好。
in a hurry匆忙地
(Kevin quickly trims Wendy’s eyebrows.)
(凱文俐落地幫溫蒂修眉。)
Salesperson: All done! Do you want to look at our lipsticks? They’re on sale.
櫃哥:好了!你要不要看看我們的口紅?今天有特價喔。
lip balm護唇膏be on sale特價中、打折中for sale出售中
Wendy: Thank you, but I’m okay. Thanks for your help, Kevin!
溫蒂:謝謝,不用了。謝謝你的幫忙,凱文!
Salesperson: You’re welcome! Come back anytime. If you need anything, feel free to ask anytime.
櫃哥:不客氣!隨時歡迎再來。有需要隨時找我喔。
feel free to VR儘管~
Wendy: Have a great day!
溫蒂:祝你有愉快的一天!