
收入和支出記錄app
Jackson is talking to his daughter, Alice, at home.
傑克森正在家和他的女兒艾麗絲說話。
Alice: Dad, can I borrow some money from you?
艾麗絲:爸,我可以跟你借一些錢嗎?
borrow(v.)借、借入borrow sth. from~從~借某物lend(v.)借出lend sth. to sb.借某物給某人
Jackson: Why? Did you spend all of your paycheck again?
傑克森:為什麼?你又把薪水花光了?
spend(v.)花費paycheck(n.)薪水pocket money零用錢lucky money壓歲錢
Alice: Yes. I will pay you back as soon as I get my salary next month.
艾麗絲:是啊。我下個月一拿到薪水就會還你。
as soon as一~就~salary(n.)薪水monthly salary月薪annual salary年薪
Jackson: You can’t live from paycheck to paycheck. Do you track your spending?
傑克森:別當個月光族。你有在記帳嗎?
live from paycheck to paycheck月光族track(v.)(n.)追蹤、軌跡spending(n.)支出tighten one’s belt省吃儉用make ends meet收支平衡
Alice: No. I tried to do that, but I failed every time.
艾麗絲:沒有。我試著那麼做過,但每次都失敗。
fail(v.)失敗
Jackson: You can record your earnings and spending habits on this app.
傑克森:你可以把收入和支出習慣記錄在這款app上。
record(v.)記錄、記載earnings(n.)薪水、工資habit(n.)習慣
Alice: This one is so cute. I will try my best.
艾麗絲:這真可愛。我會盡力。
try one’s best某人盡力
Jackson: You have to save money for a rainy day.
傑克森:你必須存錢以備不時之需。
save money for a rainy day存錢以備不時之需、未雨綢繆
Alice: I will start to do that next month.
艾麗絲:我下個月會開始那麼做。
start to do sth.開始做某事
Jackson: Great. I’ll give you some money, but this is the last time.
傑克森:很好。我會給你一些錢,但這是最後一次了。
last(adj.)最後的