
如何煮南瓜湯
Hello! Welcome to “Cooking With Jessie.”
大家好,歡迎來到「潔西的烹飪教室」。
When you feel under the weather, there is nothing better than a bowl of hot pumpkin soup.
當你覺得身體不舒服的時候,沒有什麼東西比一碗熱騰騰的南瓜湯更好了。
under the weather生病、覺得不舒服bowl(n.)碗
Today, I am going to show you how to make creamy pumpkin soup.
今天我要教你如何做出滑順的南瓜湯。
creamy(adj.)似乳脂的、像牛奶一樣滑順的
For this recipe, you’ll need one big pumpkin, two onions, two peeled garlic cloves, chicken stock, and some cream.
這個食譜裡,你會需要一個大南瓜、兩個洋蔥、兩個去皮的蒜瓣、雞湯和一些奶油。
recipe(n.)食譜peeled(adj.)剝去皮的garlic clove蒜瓣stock(n.)原汁、湯料cream(n.)鮮奶油
Chop the pumpkin and onions into chunks. Then, in a pot, sauté pumpkin, onions, and garlic in olive oil.
把南瓜和洋蔥切成塊狀,然後在鍋中用橄欖油炒香南瓜、洋蔥和大蒜。
chop(v.)切碎chunk(n.)大塊狀sauté (v.)炒、煎olive oil橄欖油
After they are all golden brown, add 5 cups of chicken stock and bring it to a boil.
當它們變成金黃色之後,加入5碗雞湯並煮沸。
golden(adj.)金黃色的boil(n.)沸騰的狀態
Turn the heat to low and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
將爐火轉成小火,燉煮30分鐘。
simmer(v.)燉煮
When 30 minutes is up, take the pot off the stove and let it cool down.
30分鐘一到,就把鍋子從爐子上拿下來讓它冷卻。
stove(n.)爐子、火爐cool down使⋯變涼
After the soup is cooled down, use a blender to make it smooth.
湯冷卻之後,用果汁機打至滑順。
blender(n.)攪拌器smooth(adj.)滑順的
Return it to the stove and boil it again.
放回到爐子上再煮沸一次。
boil(v.)煮沸
Before stirring in the cream, add salt and pepper to your liking.
加入鮮奶油之前,根據自己的喜好加一些鹽和黑胡椒粉。
stir(v.)攪拌add(v.)加入liking(n.)喜愛
Here you have simple but delicious pumpkin soup.
這就是簡單但美味的南瓜湯。
delicious(adj.)美味的
I hope you’ll like it. Until next time. See you then.
我希望你會喜歡,我們下一次再見!
until next time=see you next time=until we meet again