
避免使用毒品或酒精
People say that teenagers are the most difficult creatures to understand.
人們說青少年是最難理解的生物。
creature(n.)生物、動物
Well, that’s because they are going through a lot of changes in their bodies and minds.
那是因為他們的身心正在經歷許多變化。
go through經歷
Their bodies grow very fast, and it seems that they just can’t get enough food.
他們的身體成長得很快,似乎怎樣都吃不飽。
seem(v.)看起來好像、似乎
Emotionally, they depend less on their parents. They also become busy with school and friends.
情感上,他們較少去依賴父母,他們忙於學校生活和朋友之間。
depend on依靠、依賴
If you are a teenager, you may think it hard to find the time to lead a healthy life.
如果你是青少年,你可能覺得很難找時間過著健康的生活。
lead(v.)過生活
But remember that the healthy things you do now will help you through the rest of your life.
但是請記住,你現在所做的對身體健康的事情,都對你之後的生活有所幫助。
rest(n.)其餘、剩餘部分
So, the first thing you can do is to get enough sleep.
所以,你可以做的第一件事就是獲得足夠的睡眠。
sleep(n.)睡眠
Secondly, eat and drink fresh and healthy food, like fruits and vegetables.
其次,攝取新鮮和健康的食物,像是水果和蔬菜。
When you take good care of your body, it will also have good influence on your mind.
當你照顧好你的身體時,它也會對你的心靈產生正面的影響。
take care of sth.照顧某物influence(n.)影響,have a good influence on sb.對某人有好的影響
Lastly, avoid risky behavior such as using drugs or alcohol.
最後,避免使用毒品或酒精等危險的行為。
lastly(adv.)最後avoid(v.)避免,avoid+名詞(Ving)避免作某事risky(adj.)危險的、冒險的behavior(n.)行為use drugs吸毒alcohol(n.)酒精
Teenage years are actually shorter than you think, so put your time to good use.
青少年時期實際上比你想像的還短,所以要好好利用你的時間。
put sth. to good use好好利用⋯