
我在想要去看電影,你認為如何呢?
Jenny and Charlie are friends who just met each other. Charlie is calling her.
珍妮是查理剛認識的新朋友,查理打電話給她。
friend(n.)朋友just(adv.)剛剛meet(v.)認識each other彼此call(v.)打電話
Charlie: Hi, Jenny. This is Charlie. How are you?
查理:珍妮你好,我是查理,你好嗎?
Jenny: Oh, hi! I was just thinking about you, Charlie.
珍妮:喔,嗨,查理,我正想到你呢!
just(adv.)正好think(v.)想think about想到
Charlie: What a coincidence. I was thinking if you would like to come with me tonight to the movies?
查理:這麼巧,我在想,今晚你要不要和我去看電影?
what(adj.)多麼coincidence(n.)巧合if(conj.)是否would like想要come(v.)來with(prep.)和tonight(adv.)今晚movie(n.)電影
Jenny: Sure, I would love to! What movies are on right now?
珍妮:當然,我很樂意,現在在上映什麼電影呢?
sure(adv.)當然on(adj.)正在上映的right now現在,此刻
Charlie: There is a movie called “The Division”. It is a sci-fi movie. What do you think?
查理:我剛才在考慮一部科幻片叫「全境封鎖」,你覺得如何?
call(v.)叫做,稱為sci-fi = science fiction科幻think(v.)認為
Jenny: Sounds great!
珍妮:聽起來很棒!
sound(v.)聽起來great(adj.)棒的
Charlie: Yes. It does. The movie is about time travel.
查理:是的,電影是關於時光旅行。
about(prep.)關於time(n.)時間,時光travel(n.)旅行
Jenny: Great. This is a topic that interests me.
珍妮:太棒了,這是我感興趣的主題。
topic(n.)話題,主題interest(v.)使……感興趣me(pron.)我
Charlie: Okay, then. I will pick you up around 7:30 p.m..
查理:那好,我大概晚上7:30來接你。
then(adv.)那麼will(aux.)將pick(v.)撿,挑選pick sb. up接,載around(prep.)大約
Jenny: See you then. Bye!
珍妮:到時見,拜!
then(adv.)那時