
2026旅遊規劃
Kevin is worried about rising travel costs, and his colleague Alice shares some tips on how to find cheaper flights.
凱文擔心旅行費用不斷上漲,他的同事愛麗絲分享了一些尋找較便宜機票的訣竅。
rise(v.)升起、上升
Kevin: Alice, did you see the news? Airplane tickets are so expensive now!
凱文:愛麗絲,你看到新聞了嗎?現在機票好貴喔!
expensive(adj.)昂貴的=costly
Alice: I know! Oil prices are high because of the situation in the Middle East.
愛麗絲:對啊!因為中東局勢導致油價變得很貴。
because of由於、因為situation(n.)情況、局勢
Kevin: Fuel surcharges are going up in April. I want to go to London, but the price is scary.
凱文:四月起燃油附加費又要漲了。我想去倫敦,但那個價格好嚇人。
surcharge(n.)附加費apply a surcharge加收附加費levy a surcharge徵收附加費
Alice: Don’t worry. Have you heard of “ex-station tickets”?
愛麗絲:別擔心。你聽過「外站票」嗎?
Kevin: Ex-station? What is that?
凱文:外站?那是什麼?
Alice: It means you start your trip from another city, like Bangkok, instead of Taipei.
愛麗絲:意思是你從台北以外的城市出發,例如曼谷,而不是直接從台北出發。
another(det.)別的、另一個instead of而不是、取代
Kevin: Is it really cheaper?
凱文:那真的比較便宜嗎?
Alice: Yes! You can save NT$10,000 to NT$20,000 on long trips.
愛麗絲:對啊!長程旅行你可以省下一到兩萬台幣。
Kevin: Wow, that’s a lot! But is it difficult to plan?
凱文:哇,省好多!但規劃起來會很難嗎?
make arrangements做安排draw up a plan擬定計畫
Alice: A little. You need to leave enough time between flights.
愛麗絲:有一點點。你需要在航班之間預留足夠的時間。
leave(v.)留下、預留
Kevin: Good idea. I should also check low-cost carriers for short trips to Japan.
凱文:好主意。去日本這種短程旅行,我也應該看看廉航。
budget airline廉價航空carrier(n.)運送者;運輸工具package carrier貨運業者、快遞公司
Alice: Exactly. In 2026, we have to be “smart travelers” to save money!
愛麗絲:沒錯。在2026年,我們必須當個「聰明旅人」才能省錢!
traveler(n.)旅人、旅客