
海苔富含碘
Hank and Fiona are a couple. It’s Hank’s turn to make dinner.
漢克和菲歐娜是一對夫妻。輪到漢克做晚飯了。
turn(n.)回合
Fiona: What are you cooking?
菲歐娜:你在煮什麼?
cook(v.)煮飯
Hank: I’m frying some mushrooms. The salmon fillets are in the oven. I heard they are rich in vitamin D.
漢克:我在炒蘑菇,鮭魚排在烤箱裡。我聽說它們富含維生素D。
fry(v.)炒、炸、煎mushroom蘑菇salmon fillet鮭魚排oven(n.)烤箱be rich in富含
Fiona: Did you add some seaweed to the rice?
菲歐娜:你在飯裡加海苔嗎?
add(v.)加入seaweed海苔
Hank: Yeah. Seaweed is rich in iodine.
漢克:沒錯。海苔富含碘。
iodine碘
Fiona: What about fruits after dinner?
菲歐娜:晚飯後的水果呢?
fruit(n.)水果after之後
Hank: I bought some kiwis and pineapples.
漢克:我買了奇異果和鳳梨。
pineapple(n.)鳳梨
Fiona: Those will take care of the vitamin C. Very nice.
菲歐娜:可以滿足維生素C的需求,很好。
take care of照顧、處理、顧及到
Hank: Now that the kids are home all day, it’s important to make sure that they have more healthy food.
漢克:現在孩子們整天在家,勢必得讓他們吃的更健康。
important(adj.)重要的make sure確保
Fiona: You’re absolutely right! Next time we can teach the kids how to cook and have fun together.
菲歐娜:完全沒錯!下次我們可以教他們煮飯,一定很有趣。
teach-taught(v.)教導
Hank: That’s a good idea!
漢克:這是個好主意!