
聽說你搬家了
Charlie and Debby are friends. They are talking on the phone.
查理和黛比是朋友。他們正在講電話。
Charlie: Debby, I heard that you moved to a new place.
查理:黛比,我聽說你搬家了。
move(v.)移動、搬家move to~搬至某處move from A to B從A搬到B
Debby: Yes, my last rental lease was due, so I found a new apartment.
黛比:對啊,我的上個租約到期了,所以我找了一間新的公寓。
rental lease租約apartment(n.)公寓studio apartment套房apartment building公寓大樓
Charlie: How much is your rent now?
查理:你現在的房租多少呢?
Debby: It’s NT$12,000 a month.
黛比:一個月一萬二。
monthly rent月租金
Charlie: That’s a bit expensive. I guess that doesn’t include your utility bills.
查理:那有點貴。我猜沒有包括水電帳單。
include(v.)包括utility bill水電帳單
Debby: Of course. I’m really tired of moving and paying rent. I wish that I could have my own house.
黛比:當然。我真的覺得搬家和付房租好煩。希望我可以有自己的房子。
be tired of sth.對某事感到厭倦own(adj.)自己的
Charlie: Then you have to make lots of money and buy one.
查理:那你必須賺很多錢才能買間房子。
Debby: Yep. My dream is to own a house and live with my family in it.
黛比:是啊。我的夢想是擁有一間房子並和家人們住在一起。
own(v.)擁有
Charlie: I think a house with a yard would be great.
查理:我覺得有院子的房子會很棒。
yard(n.)院子
Debby: I agree.
黛比:我同意。