
坐渡輪到峽灣小鎮
Pam met an Australian guy at a hostel in Bergen, Norway. His name is Jonathan and he is traveling around Europe.
潘在挪威卑爾根的青年旅館遇到一個澳洲人。他叫做強納森,正在還遊歐洲。
Australian(adj., n.)澳洲的、澳洲人、Australia(n.)澳洲hostel(n.)青旅Norway(n.)挪威、Norwegian(adj., n.)挪威的、挪威人
Pam: So, how long have you been traveling?
潘:所以你旅行多久了啊?
so(conj.)所以
Jonathan: I’ve been traveling around Norway for nearly a month. I began my trip in Oslo and went to see the fjords in western Norway by train.
強納森:在挪威已經將近一個月了。我從奧斯陸開始然後搭火車去挪威西部看峽灣。
nearly=almost(adv.)幾乎快要bein-began-begun(v.)開始=startfjord(n.)峽灣western(adj.)西部的、eastern(adj.)東部的、northern(adj.)北部的、southern(adj.)南部的by+交通工具
Pam: And then?
潘:然後呢?
Jonathan: I went to a town near the fjords by ferry, and then I headed here by bus.
強納森:我先坐渡輪到峽灣旁邊的一個小鎮,然後再搭客運來到這。
near(prep.)靠近ferry(n.)渡輪、cruise(n.)航遊head(v.)前往
Pam: How was it?
潘:景緻如何?
Jonathan: It rained all the time and the wind was strong, but the view was just amazing. It blew my mind.
強納森:雖然一直下雨而且風很大,但是那個自然美景真的是令人驚豔,美得令人難以置信。
all the time總是=alwaysview(n.)景緻amazing(adj.)驚人的blow your mind使人驚艷
Pam: I’m going there, too. I’ll go by car with my friends.
潘:我也要去那裡。朋友們要開車一起去。
Jonathan: That’s nice. Enjoy!
強納森:很棒!好好享受。
enjoy(v.)享受
Pam: And how much longer will you be traveling? Are you going to visit any other places?
潘:那你還會旅行多久?還有要到其它地方旅行嗎?
how much longer還有多長未來進行式visit(v.)參觀
Jonathan: I plan to travel for three more months. I’m going down to Italy, hopefully on foot, but we’ll see.
強納森:我要還要再旅行三個月,我要南下義大利,原本想說用走路的,但再看看。
plan to+RV計畫去Italy(n.)義大利、Italian(adj., n.)義大利的、義大利人hopefully(adv.)希望地on foot走路、徒步We′ll see再看看