
貼心的男友
Owen and Lily are friends. They are chatting.
歐文和莉莉是朋友。他們在聊天。
Owen: What are you doing over the weekend?
歐文:週末要做什麼啊?
over the weekend周末時、during the weekend
Lily: I’ll meet up with some girl friends from college.
莉莉:我跟大學同學有約。
meet up見面
Owen: You don’t seem happy. Aren’t you looking forward to seeing them?
歐文:你看起來似乎不開心。不期待跟他們見面嗎?
seem(v.)似乎、看起來look forward to sth.期待
Lily: It’s not like that. I promised to them that I’d book a restaurant, but I haven’t found a good place.
莉莉:不是那樣啦。我有說我會負責訂餐廳,但我還沒有找到不錯的。
promise(v.)承諾book(v.)預訂
Owen: What do you girls like? Afternoon tea?
歐文:你們女孩子喜歡什麼?下午茶?
afternoon tea午茶
Lily: Yeah. They definitely love desserts.
莉莉:沒錯。大家超愛吃甜點。
definitely一定dessert(n.)甜點、desert(n.)沙漠
Owen: I know just the place. There’s a tea saloon from Kaohsiung, and you could also try a cafe in Ximen that serves delicious strawberry tarts.
歐文:我知道了,有間從高雄來的茶館還不錯,在西門也有一家草莓塔超級好吃的咖啡聽。
tea saloon or teahouse茶館serve(v.)提供餐點tart(n.)餡餅、塔
Lily: How do you know these places?
莉莉:你怎麼知道這些餐廳啊?
Owen: My girlfriend loves having tea with her friends, and I always tag along.
歐文:我的女友喜歡和姊妹們喝茶,我總是會陪她去啊。
tag along跟上、加一
Lily: You’re such a nice boyfriend.
莉莉:你真是個貼心的男朋友。
such真是個、感嘆語氣