
實用問路對話
Michelle is at Taipei Main Station. She is asking a passerby how to get to the Maokong Gondola.
蜜雪兒目前在台北車站。她正在詢問一位路人如何前往貓空纜車。
station(n.)車站passerby(n.)路人
Michelle: Excuse me, how do I get to the Maokong Gondola from here?
蜜雪兒:不好意思,請問我該怎麼從這裡到貓空纜車?
Passerby: Oh, it’s easy! You need to take the MRT. I’m actually going that way, so I can walk you to the platform.
路人:哦,很簡單!你需要搭捷運。我正好也要往同一方向,我可以帶你去月台。
MRT(Mass Rapid Transit大眾交通、捷運)platform(n.)月台、平臺(指使用的電腦系統和軟體)、講台
Michelle: That would be great, thank you!
蜜雪兒:那太好了,謝謝你!
(They start walking towards the platform.)
(他們開始往月台走。)
towards(prep.)朝著、對著、對於
Passerby: First, you’ll take the blue line from here.
路人:首先,你要在這裡搭藍線。
Michelle: Which station should I get off at?
蜜雪兒:我應該在哪一站下車呢?
get off下車get on上車、開始做board(v.)登上(飛機、船、火車)
Passerby: You’ll get off at Zhongxiao Fuxing. From there, you’ll transfer to the brown line.
路人:你要在忠孝復興站下車,然後轉搭棕線。
transfer to轉車
Michelle: And where do I get off on the brown line?
蜜雪兒:那我在棕線應該在哪一站下車呢?
Passerby: At Taipei Zoo Station. The gondola is just a short walk from there.
路人:在台北動物園站下車,纜車就在那邊,走過去很近。
walk(n.)路程
Michelle: How long will it take?
蜜雪兒:大概要花多久時間呢?
sth. takes sb. time某事花某人~時間
Passerby: It should take about 30 minutes, maybe a little more.
路人:大概需要30分鐘左右,可能會再多一點點。
(They arrive at the platform.)
(他們抵達月台。)
arrive(v.)到達
Passerby: Here we are. This is where you catch the blue line. Just follow the signs once you get to Zhongxiao Fuxing, and you’ll find the brown line easily.
路人:我們到了,這裡就是你要搭藍線的地方。到忠孝復興站後,跟著指示牌走,你很容易就能找到棕線。
sign(n.)標誌、手勢once(conj.)一旦
Michelle: Thanks so much for your help!
蜜雪兒:非常感謝你的幫忙!
Passerby: No problem at all! Have a great time at Maokong!
路人:不客氣!祝你在貓空玩得愉快!
not at all一點也不