
「主畫面」和「鎖定畫面」
David is talking with his daughter, Alice, at home.
大衛正在家和他的女兒艾莉絲說話。
David: Alice, can you teach me how to change the wallpaper on my phone?
大衛:艾莉絲,你可以教我換手機桌面嗎?
Alice: Of course. What picture do you want to use?
艾莉絲:當然。你想用哪張照片?
David: I want to use this one, our family’s picture.
大衛:我想用這張,我們的全家福照。
Alice: Great. This one is nice. Select this picture, and you will see an option called “Use as.”
艾莉絲:太棒了。這張很好。選擇這張照片,然後你會看到一個選項叫做「設為」。
select(v.)選取option(n.)選項as(prep.)作為
David: I see. It shows “Home screen” and “Lock screen” after I click it.
大衛:我懂了。我點了它以後出現「主畫面」和「鎖定畫面」。
screen(n.)螢幕lock(n.)鎖click(v.)按一下、點擊
Alice: Do you want to use the same picture for both screens?
艾莉絲:你在兩個畫面上都要用一樣的照片嗎?
same(adj.)相同的、一樣的
David: No. I want to use a different one. What picture do you use on your lock screen?
大衛:不想。我想用不一樣的。你的鎖定畫面是用什麼圖片?
different(adj.)不同的
Alice: It’s a picture painted by an illustrator. She posted it on an Instagram story to let people take a screenshot.
艾莉絲:是一位插畫家畫的圖片。她把圖片發在IG限時上讓大家截圖。
illustrate(v.)畫插圖illustrator(n.)插畫家post(v.)(n.)發布、貼文story highlight精選動態filter(n.)濾鏡direct message(= DM)私訊close friend摯友take a screenshot截圖take a picture拍照take a selfie自拍selfie stick自拍棒
David: Oh, I have no idea what you’re talking about. It’s hard to move with the times.
大衛:噢,我聽不懂你在說什麼。跟上時代好難。
move with the times與時俱進、跟上時代
Alice: That’s fine. I can teach you if you want.
艾莉絲:沒關係。你想的話我可以教你。