
同事沒上班
Vivi and Nick are coworkers. Nick didn’t come to work yesterday.
薇薇跟尼克是同事,尼克昨天沒來上班。
coworker(n.)同事come(v.)來work(n.)工作yesterday(adv.)昨天
Vivi: Hey, what happened to your leg?
薇薇:嘿,你的腳怎麼了?
happen(v.)發生leg(n.)腿
Nick: I broke it.
尼克:斷了。
break(v.)打斷、損壞
Vivi: How did you break your leg?
薇薇:怎麼會這樣?
break(v.)打斷、損壞leg(n.)腿
Nick: I had an accident yesterday.
尼克:我昨天出了意外。
accident(n.)意外yesterday(adv.)昨天
Vivi: Did you go to the hospital?
薇薇:有去醫院嗎?
go(v.)去hospital(n.)醫院
Nick: Yes, I called in sick and went to the hospital.
尼克:有,我昨天請病假去醫院了。
call(v.)打電話,call in sick請病假go(v.)去hospital(n.)醫院
Vivi: How are you feeling today?
薇薇:今天覺得如何?
feel(v.)感覺today(adv.)今天
Nick: I feel much better. Don’t worry.
尼克:好多了,別擔心。
feel(v.)感覺better(adj.)比較好的worry(v.)擔心
Vivi: If you need any help, just call me.
薇薇:如果需要幫忙就打給我。
need(v.)需要help(n.)幫助call(v.)打電話
Nick: Thank you.
尼克:謝謝。
thank(v.)感謝