
幫你搞定瑣事!
Angie is talking to her coworker Dave.
安姬正在跟她的同事戴夫聊天。
Angie: Dave, I’m so tired. I have no time to clean the floor or cook dinner.
安姬:戴夫,我好累。我沒時間掃地或煮晚餐。
sweep(v.)掃地mop(v.)拖地
Dave: Why don’t you use AI to help you? It makes life much simpler.
戴夫:你為什麼不讓AI幫你呢?它讓生活變得更簡單。
simple(adj.)簡單的
Angie: AI? You mean robots?
安姬:AI?你是說機器人嗎?
Dave: Yes! For example, I have a robot vacuum. It cleans my house every morning while I am at work.
戴夫:對呀!舉例來說,我有一台掃地機器人。每天早上在我上班時打掃家裡。
for example例如vacuum(n.)吸塵器(v.)用吸塵器清掃be at work上班中get to work開始工作be back at work回到工作崗位
Angie: That sounds great. But what about dinner?
安姬:聽起來很棒。但晚餐怎麼辦?
Dave: You can use an AI recipe app. You just tell it what is in your fridge, and it gives you a cooking plan.
戴夫:你可以用AI食譜APP。你只要告訴它冰箱裡有什麼,它就會給你一個烹飪計畫。
recipe(n.)食譜app(n.)應用程式=applicationan app for+N./V-ing用來做某事的appfridge(n.)冰箱=refrigerator
Angie: Wow! I didn’t know AI could do that.
安姬:哇!我不知道AI可以做到那樣。
Dave: It’s very helpful. AI saves me a lot of time every day.
戴夫:它幫了我很多忙。AI每天幫我節省很多時間。
helpful(adj.)有幫助的、有用的save time節省時間
Angie: I should try it. I want a simpler life, too!
安姬:我應該試試看。我也想要更輕鬆的生活!