
熱壓吐司機與泡澡球
Bobby and Jessie are a couple. They are talking about their children.
巴比和潔西是一對夫妻。他們在討論他們的小孩。
child(n.)小孩;children(n.)小孩們
Jessie: The government said students need to continue remote learning for another two weeks.
潔西:政府說學生要繼續遠距上課兩週。
government(n.)政府continue(v.)繼續remote(adj.)遠距的
Bobby: I saw that, too. Having all the kids study at home is much more difficult than I thought.
巴比:我也看到了。讓所有的小孩都在家上課比我想的還難很多。
difficult(adj.)很難的
Jessie: Sometimes, they can’t even stay put and focus on the online classes.
潔西:有時候他們甚至沒辦法安靜待著並專心上線上課。
sometimes(adv.)有時候online(adj.)線上的class(n.)課程
Bobby: Speaking of this, I saw some household goods on the news that may help.
巴比:說到這個。我在新聞上看到一些家居好物可能會有幫助。
speak of=說到good(n.)物品
Jessie: Really? I would give them a try.
潔西:真的嗎?我會想試試這些東西。
give sth a try=嘗試看看某事物
Bobby: One of the items is a laptop stand. You can adjust it to help children see better.
巴比:其中一樣是個筆電支架。你可以調整它讓小朋友看得更清楚。
laptop(n.)筆電stand(n.)支架adjust(v.)調整better(adv.)更好地
Jessie: That sounds useful. Anything else?
潔西:這聽來很有用。還有其他的嗎?
else(adv.)其他
Bobby: Another one is a sandwich toaster. You can make a hot-pressed sandwich in less than five minutes with just a piece of bread.
巴比:另一個是一臺熱壓吐司機。你可以用一片吐司,在五分鐘內就完成一個熱壓吐司。
toaster(n.)烤土司機a piece of=一塊bread(n.)麵包
Jessie: That would take the stress of making breakfast in the morning away from me.
潔西:這能減輕我早上做早餐的壓力。
stress(n.)壓力breakfast(n.)早餐morning(n.)早上
Bobby: And the last one is a fun bath bomb that can help the kids relax after a long day of studying.
巴比:而且最後一個說有趣的泡澡球能幫助小孩子在一整天的讀書壓力後放鬆。
bath bomb=泡澡球relax(v.)放鬆
Jessie: I think these would be a great help to us.
潔西:我想這些對我們幫助會很大。
us(pronoun.)我們(受格)
Bobby: Me, too. I’ll place the order.
巴比:我也覺得,我來下訂單。
will VR=未來式place the order=下訂單