
接種三劑疫苗者加碼
Alice and Tim are talking about their summer plan.
愛麗絲和提姆正在討論他們的夏日計畫。
plan(n.)計畫
Tim: What are you going to do this summer?
提姆:你這個夏天打算要做什麼?
be going to VR=未來式
Alice: I think I’ll take advantage of the hotel stay subsidies this year and have a nice little trip to Southern Taiwan.
愛麗絲:我想我會利用今年的國旅補助到南台灣來場美好的小旅行。
take advantage of=利用southern=南方的
Tim: What do you mean by hotel stay subsidies?
提姆:你說國旅補助是什麼意思?
Alice: Haven’t you heard of it? The government will give subsidies to both individual tourists and tour groups as long as they follow the terms.
愛麗絲:你還沒聽說嗎?只要遵從條件,政府就會對自由行觀光客和旅行團客給予補助。
individual(adj.)個人的group(n.)團體follow(v.)遵從
Tim: Now you got my interest. How much can they get?
提姆:現在妳引起我的興趣了。他們能拿到多少補助?
get sb’s interest=引起某人的興趣
Alice: That depends on the way they travel. For those traveling by themselves and staying in a hotel or B&B on weekdays, the subsidy will be NT$800 per night.
愛麗絲:這得看他們旅行的方式。如果是平日自由行出遊,而且住在飯店或是B&B住宿裡的話,一晚會是臺幣八百元的補助。
depend on=取決於B&B=breakfast and bedweekday(n.)平日;weekend(n.)週末
Tim: That’s a great deal.
提姆:這真是划算。
deal(n.)交易
Alice: The subsidy will go up to NT$1,300 if they have received three doses of COVID vaccine.
愛麗絲:要是他們已接種過三劑新冠肺炎疫苗,補助更會高達臺幣一千三百元。
receive(v.)收到dose(n.)劑vaccine(n.)疫苗
Tim: How about tour groups? I’m thinking about taking my family for a trip.
提姆:那麼旅行團客呢?我打算帶我的家人們一起旅行。
family(n.)家族
Alice: Each tour group will receive a NT$20,000 subsidy. If you include some special activities in the trip, like visits to “National Greenways,” then the subsidy will go even higher, to NT$30,000.
愛麗絲:每組旅行團客會獲得臺幣兩萬元的補助。若是你的旅程中包含了特殊活動,像是拜訪國家綠道行程,補助更會高達臺幣三萬元。
include(v.)包含activity(n.)活動
Tim: That’s exciting! We have to seize this opportunity.
提姆:真是個讓人興奮的消息。我們得把握機會才行。
exciting=現在分詞當形容詞seize the opportunity=把握機會
Alice: You don’t need to tell me. I have already planned it out.
愛麗絲:還用你說,我早就都計畫好了。
plan sth out=完整計畫