
持續升級設備與服務
Dear Valued Guests,
親愛的貴賓:
Taipei Roosevelt Hotel always strives to improve our guests’ experience by continually upgrading hotel facilities and services.
台北羅斯福飯店一向致力於提升賓客的住宿體驗,持續升級設備與服務。
strive to RV=奮力做某事improve(v.)改善;改進upgrade(v.)(n.)升級
It is our great pleasure to inform you that we will have a lobby renovation starting from June 1, 2021.
特此通知您,本飯店大廳將自2021年6月1日起進行整修,
pleasure(n.)愉悅;滿意lobby(n.)大廳
The remodeling is expected to be completed within two months.
預計兩個月內完工。
remodeling(n.)改造;翻修remodel(v.)改造;翻修complete(v.)完成;完工
To continue our exceptional services, several changes will be made during the renovation period.
為了繼續提供優質的服務,大廳翻修期間將做出幾項調整。
exceptional(adj.)傑出的;卓越的change(n.)更動;改變
While the work is in progress, guests will be directed to a temporary desk to check in upon their arrival.
施工期間,飯店服務人員將引導賓客至臨時櫃台辦理入住手續。
in progress=在進度上;正在進行中work in progress=施工中direct(v.)指引;執導temporary(adj.)暫時的;臨時的;短暫的permanent(adj.)永久的
Also, guests will need to enter through the side door or the back entrance as the main entrance will be closed temporarily.
此外,由於飯店大門將暫時關閉,賓客得經由側門或後方入口進入大廳。
entrance(n.)入口temporarily(adv.)暫時地
We will do everything we can to ensure that your stay with us is as pleasant and satisfying as possible.
住宿期間我們將竭誠向您提供最優質的服務。
satisfying(adj.)令人滿意的as adj. as possible=儘可能~
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our staff if there is anything we can assist you with during your stay.
若需要任何協助,歡迎隨時向工作人員反映。
reach out to sb.=接觸某人;與某人溝通assist(v.)協助;幫助assist sb. with (in)=協助某人做某事
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience and disturbance this may cause.
若造成任何您的不便或打擾到您,也望請見諒。
apologize for sth.=為某事道歉in advance=預先;事先payment in advance=預付款項disturbance(n.)干擾;滋擾;打擾
We sincerely appreciate your patience and support.
感謝您的耐心與支持。
sincerely(adv.)真誠地appreciate(v.)感謝;感激
Regards,
致上問候
Taipei Roosevelt Hotel
台北羅斯福飯店