
暴風雪後的房屋理賠申請
Dear Five Star Insurance,
親愛的五星保險公司,
I have Five Star Homeowners Insurance for my house — my policy number is FS-573451-HP.
我是五星保險的房屋保險客戶,保單號碼為FS-573451-HP。
policy number保單號碼
I am emailing you to file a claim for damage to my home that occurred during last week’s winter storm.
特此發送電子郵件,就上週暴風雪所造成的房屋損壞提出索賠。
reach out聯繫file a claim提出索賠file(v.)提起訴訟、歸檔file a suit against…對~提起訴訟occur(v.)發生=happen/take place
On Dec. 15, the roof of my house was struck by a falling tree.
12月15日,我家的屋頂被一棵倒下的樹砸中。
strike(v.)擊打(n.)罷工、罷課strike sb. on the head砸~的頭air strike空襲
The weight of the snow and ice caused it and other trees in my yard to fall.
冰雪的重量導致那棵樹和我院子裡的其他樹木倒下。
weight(n.)重量height(n.)高度width(n.)寬度length(n.)長度
Luckily, only one was close enough to my house to cause damage.
幸運的是,只有一棵樹離我家很近,才造成損壞。
fortunately(adv.)幸運地
Although the roof doesn’t look bad, the ceiling in my kitchen is now leaking.
雖然屋頂看起來沒有嚴重問題,但我廚房的天花板現在正在漏水。
appear to似乎leak(v.)漏水、外洩、洩漏(秘密)leak out透露leak-proof(adj.)防漏的leak in滲入leakage(n.)洩漏
I am worried that if this isn’t fixed soon, the interior of my house may also need to be repaired.
我擔心如果不盡快修復,我房子的內部也可能需要修繕。
concerned(adj.)擔心的repair(v.)(n.)修理interior(n.)內部interior design室內設計interior designer室內設計師exterior(adj.)外部的
I have already spoken to my Five Star Insurance agent Catherine Black, who told me to send this email along with the required documents to make my claim.
我已經與我的保險業務員凱瑟琳·布萊克聯繫過,她告訴我應該發送這封郵件,並附上所需文件以提出理賠申請。
along with與…一起
Therefore, my claim form, photos of the damage and a repair estimate are attached to this email.
因此,我已附上理賠申請表、損壞照片以及修繕估價單。
as requested按要求estimate(n.)估價(v.)估計calculate(v.)計算evaluate(v.)評估
Please let me know if you need anything else from me to start processing my claim.
如需任何其他資料以便開始處理我的理賠申請,請讓我知道。
Thanks in advance for your attention.
感謝您對此事的關注。
in advance事先
Sincerely,
此致
Alvin Jones
艾爾文·瓊斯
713 Park Lane, Newtown, PA 15812
賓夕法尼亞州紐鎮公園巷713號,15812
412-766-2381
412-766-2381