
明天校外教學!
Lily and her dad are in the kitchen on Sunday evening. Lily has a field trip the next day.
週日晚上,莉莉和爸爸在廚房。莉莉隔天有校外教學。
the next day隔天
Dad: Big day tomorrow! Are you ready for your field trip?
爸爸:明天是大日子喔!妳準備好校外教學了嗎?
get prepared for…準備好~get prepared to VR準備好去做
Lily: Yes! But Dad, can we talk about my lunch box? I don’t want a sandwich again.
莉莉:有!可是爸爸,我們可以討論一下我的便當嗎?我不想再吃三明治了。
lunch(n.)午餐boxed meal盒裝餐點、便當
Dad: Okay. What do you want to eat then?
爸爸:好啊。那妳想吃什麼呢?
then(adv.)那麼、既然這樣
Lily: Can I have Japanese rice balls? Like the ones from the store, but made by you!
莉莉:我可以帶日式飯糰嗎?像店裡賣的那種,可是是你做的!
made by...由~製作be made of…由~做成(看得出材質)be made from…由~做成(看不出材質)be made in…在某地製造、製作
Dad: Oh, onigiri? Sure! What do you want inside?
爸爸:喔,御飯糰嗎?當然可以!妳想包什麼呢?
inside(adv.)裡面
Lily: Meat floss, please! It’s my favorite.
莉莉:我要肉鬆!那是我的最愛。
floss(n.)絲狀物、牙線meat floss肉鬆
Dad: Great! I’ll also put in some boiled eggs and apple slices.
爸爸:太好了!我還會放一些水煮蛋和蘋果片。
boiled(adj.)水煮的soft-boiled egg水煮蛋(蛋黃半熟)scrambled eggs炒蛋slice(n.)片狀(v.)切成片狀
Lily: Yay! I’ll fill my water bottle, too. I’m ready!
莉莉:耶!我會把我的水壺裝滿。我準備好了!
fill(v.)裝滿、填滿fill in填寫(英式)/fill out填寫(美式)fill up加滿(油)