
下單後30分鐘內送達
We at Raymond’s Steakhouse have been delighted to serve our customers for the past three years.
雷蒙牛排館過去三年為顧客提供餐飲服務,我們為此感到榮幸。
serve(v.)(提供)服務
We always seek to improve our service and satisfy our customers to the best of our ability.
我們一向極盡所能改善服務品質並滿足顧客需求。
seek to RV=尋求方法做某事satisfy(v.)(使)滿足;(使)滿意satisfy one’s needs=滿足某人的需求satisfy one’s curiosity=滿足某人的好奇心
Your support over the past few years is truly appreciated.
十分感謝您過去幾年的支持。
support(n.)(v.)支持appreciate(v.)感謝
We have always prided ourselves on offering the best service and the most affordable prices.
最佳品質的服務與平價餐點素來是本店引以為傲的特色。
pride oneself on sth.=為某事感到自豪affordable(adj.)負擔得起的
Raymond’s Steakhouse is pleased to announce a new home delivery service starting from July 16.
雷蒙牛排館自7月16日起宣佈推出新的宅配服務。
announce(v.)宣布
We are offering home delivery for all our menu items, including desserts and beverages, to all areas of the city.
本店菜單上的各個品項(包含甜點與飲品)皆可宅配到府,全城各地均可配送。
beverage(n.)飲料
We are looking forward to bringing our meals right to your doorstep.
期待將本店的餐點送到府上。
look forward to=期待…
With our home delivery service, you will now be able to enjoy our quality service and gourmet meals even at home.
有了這項宅配服務,在家一樣也能享受優質服務與美味餐點。
be able to RV=能夠做某事gourmet(adj.)美味的;美食相關的
We guarantee delivery within 30 minutes from the time you place your order. If not, then the order is on us.
本店保證下單後30分鐘內將餐點送到府上。若沒有在時間內送達,本店免費招待該餐點。
guarantee(v.)保證;擔保(n.)保固place an order=下單be on sb.=算在某人的帳上;某人該負上責任
The service is available from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week, including national holidays.
宅配服務自上午10點至晚上10點均有提供,一週七天,國定假日照常配送。
available(adj.)可用的;可取得的
Download our app now for a promo code and get up to 30% off your first order with us.
現在下載應用程式可獲取促銷代碼,首次訂餐可享高達30%的折扣。
download(v.)下載upload(v.)上傳
To find out more, please visit our website at www.raymondssteakhouse.com.
欲知更多詳情,請上本店官網www.raymondssteakhouse.com。
visit(v.)參觀;拜訪;瀏覽(網頁)