看新聞學英文 · 中英對照朗讀 · 真人老師逐句講解

Hitting the Jackpot

搞不好會中大獎

播放內容:
Hitting the Jackpot
贏了加幣一百萬
Ronny and Ruth are roommates. Ruth is cleaning off the table.
羅尼和露絲是室友。露絲正在清桌子。
clean off清理
Ruth: Hey, are these your lottery tickets?
露絲:嘿,這些是你的彩券嗎?
lottery ticket樂透彩券
Ronny: What are you talking about?
羅尼:哪些?
Ruth: I just found these on the table. I think they are from last month.
露絲:我剛剛在桌上找到這些彩券,應該是上個月的。
Ronny: Let me take a look. They are from last month. I haven’t checked the winning numbers yet.
羅尼:讓我瞧瞧。的確是上個月的,我還沒對獎。
take a look看一看winning number中獎號碼
Ruth: You should keep track of your tickets or you’ll never know if you’ve won or not.
露絲:你要注意對獎動態啊!搞不好會中大獎!
keep track of追蹤、紀錄
Ronny: Oh, don’t worry, I’m not that lucky.
羅尼:喔,我不覺得我有那個命。
Ruth: Well, let me tell you, a story I heard about a Canadian man who found a lottery ticket which he had bought weeks ago. It was just lying on his table. He decided to scan it on a lotto ticket checker. Guess what? He hit the jackpot and won one million Canadian dollars!
露絲:讓我說個故事。之前有一個加拿大人發現一張他好幾個星期買的樂透,那張樂透就那樣放在桌上,後來他決定拿去對獎機掃一掃,結果他中大獎,贏了加幣一百萬!
scan(v.)掃描guess what猜怎麼著
Ronny: Really! Wow! Alright, let’s check the numbers now!
羅尼:真的假的!天啊,那我現在就來對獎。
Ruth: So, did you win anything?
露絲:有中嗎?
Ronny: Only 400 NT dollars.
羅尼:只中400元。
Ruth: Well, it’s better than nothing.
露絲:有中總比什麼都沒中來得好。
better than nothing比什麼都沒有好

📚 重點單字片語

hit the jackpot
中大獎
clean off
清理
lottery ticket
樂透彩券
take a look
看一看
winning number
中獎號碼
keep track of
追蹤、紀錄
scan(v.)
掃描
guess what
猜怎麼著
better than nothing
比什麼都沒有好
🎧

想聽更多嗎?

快來加入 FUNDAY 吧!

立即加入
免費體驗已結束 · 加入 FUNDAY 解鎖完整學習