
台灣團落日飛車
Ike just got back from Fuji Rock Festival and Marian is asking him about it.
艾克剛從富士音樂祭回來,瑪麗安正在問他一些關於音樂祭的事。
get back from從哪裡回來ask about詢問
Marian: Hey Ike! I saw your Instagram. How was Fuji Rock this year?
瑪麗安:艾克!我有看你的IG,今年的富士音樂祭如何?
see(v.)看、saw、seen
Ike: It was amazing! I had a blast!
艾克:超級棒!我玩得很開心。
amazing(adj.)驚人的have a blast很歡樂、度過美好時光
Marian: Which artists did you see?
瑪麗安:你這次看了那些藝人?
artist(n.)藝人、藝術家
Ike: A lot, like Asian Kung-Fu Generation, the Cure, and a Taiwanese band, called Sunset Rollercoaster. And it was even Sia’s first time in Japan!
艾克:看了很多,比方說亞細亞功夫世代、治療樂團還有一個台灣團落日飛車,這次也是希雅第一次去日本!
even(adv.)甚至
Marian: Really! I always want to go to music festivals as well.
瑪麗安:真的假的!我一直都很想要參加這種活動。
as well也是=also
Ike: You really should go and experience the vibe.
艾克:你真的應該去體驗一下氣氛。
experience(v., n.)體驗、經驗vibe(n.)氛圍
Marian: You seem to enjoy it a lot.
瑪麗安:你看起來樂在其中。
seem to似乎、看起來
Ike: You bet! Now I’m saving money to go to Glastonbury next year.
艾克:沒錯!我現在正在存錢去明年的格拉斯頓柏立音樂節。
You bet!沒錯=Of course, exactlysave money存錢
Marian: What’s that?
瑪麗安:那是什麼?
what(pron.)什麼
Ike: It’s the biggest music festival in England. Many awesome artists will be there.
艾克:那是英國最盛大的音樂節。每年都有很多藝人去那表演。
England(n.)英格蘭awesome(adj.)極佳的
Marian: That sounds fun! Can I join you?
瑪麗安:聽起來很好玩!我可以跟你去嗎?
sound(v.)聽起來join(v.)加入、參加