
森林的盡頭
Owen and Anna are going on a hike to see a waterfall.
歐文和安娜正在健行去一個瀑布。
go on a hike去健行
Owen: How long does it take to get to the waterfall?
歐文:到瀑布需要多久?
how long does it take to要花多久時間
Anna: Around two hours. We have to walk along the river.
安娜:大概兩小時,我們得沿著河走。
around大約hour(n.)小時along(prep.)沿著river(n.)河流
Owen: Is the waterfall at the end of this forest?
歐文:瀑布就在這片森林的盡頭嗎?
end(n.)盡頭forest(n.)森林
Anna: Yes. This river passes through it.
安娜:沒錯,這條河貫穿整座森林。
pass through經過、通過
Owen: We didn’t meet anyone on this trail.
歐文:我們在這條路上沒有碰到任何人呢。
trail(n.)小徑、步道、mountain trail山徑
Anna: That means we will have the lake and the waterfall all to ourselves.
安娜:那表示我們可以獨享那座湖和瀑布。
lake(n.)湖have sth. all to oneself獨享
Owen: That sounds awesome. I can’t wait to jump into the lake.
歐文:聽起來很棒。我等不及要跳進湖裡了。
jump into跳入
Anna: That’s too dangerous.
安娜:那太危險了。
dangerous(adj.)危險的
Owen: Well, can I at least swim in the lake?
歐文:好吧,那我至少可以在湖裡游泳吧?
at least至少swim(v.)游泳
Anna: Sure.
安娜:當然。