
全車自由座
Justin is at the high-speed rail station. He looks at the large screen, but he cannot find his train number. He walks up to Clara, a station staff member.
賈斯汀在高鐵站。他看著大螢幕,但找不到自己的車次。他走向站務人員克拉拉。
station(n.)車站screen(n.)螢幕lock screen鎖定畫面/home screen主畫面walk up to sb.走到某人面前
Justin: Excuse me. I want to go to Kaohsiung. Where is my train? It’s not on the screen.
賈斯汀:不好意思。我想去高雄。我的車次在哪裡?螢幕上沒有顯示。
Clara: I am very sorry, sir. There is a problem near Miaoli today.
克拉拉:先生,非常抱歉。今天苗栗附近發生了點問題。
problem(n.)問題have a problem/trouble V-ing做~有困難
Justin: Oh no! Is my train canceled?
賈斯汀:喔不!我的車次被取消了嗎?
Clara: Yes. All regular trains are canceled at the moment.
克拉拉:是的。目前所有一般列車都已取消。
regular(adj.)一般的、規律的regular size一般尺寸/regular coffee一般咖啡at the moment現在、此刻
Justin: What can I do now? I need to go to Zuoying Station.
賈斯汀:我現在該怎麼辦?我需要去左營站。
(Clara points to a special train on the track. Many people are getting on.)
(克拉拉指著軌道上的特別列車,許多人正在上車。)
point to…用手指指向~point at…用手指(指特定的人事物)track(n.)軌道、路徑track of a storm颱風路徑/animal tracks動物足跡get on上車/get off下車
Clara: Don’t worry. We have three special trains every hour. They stop at every station.
克拉拉:別擔心。我們每小時有三班特別列車,每站都會停靠。
Justin: Do I need a new ticket? My ticket has a seat number.
賈斯汀:我需要新的車票嗎?我的車票有座位號碼。
seat(n.)座位front seat前座take/have a seat坐下
Clara: No, you can use your ticket. You can sit anywhere on the train.
克拉拉:不用,您可以用原來的車票。您可以隨便坐。
Justin: Okay, I understand. Can I get my money back later?
賈斯汀:好的,我懂了。我之後可以退錢嗎?
get money back退款
Clara: Yes. You have one year to get the money back at the ticket window.
克拉拉:可以的。您有一年的時間可以到售票窗口辦理退費。
Justin: Thank you for your help.
賈斯汀:謝謝你的幫忙。
Clara: You’re welcome. Have a safe trip!
克拉拉:不客氣。祝您旅途平安!