
讓媽媽找不到
Noah and Luca are brothers. Noah is in his room.
諾亞和盧卡是兄弟。諾亞在他房裡。
brother(n.)兄弟room(n.)房間
Luca: Why are you in such a panic?
盧卡:你為什麼這麼慌張?
be in a panic驚慌失措
Noah: Quick! Help me!
諾亞:快!幫幫我!
help(v.)幫忙
Luca: Help you do what?
盧卡:幫什麼?
help+RV
Noah: My friend finally lent me these comic books. I need to hide these away so mom won’t find them.
諾亞:我的朋友終於借給我這些漫畫書。我需要把它們藏起來,這樣媽媽就找不到了。
lend sb. sth.借某人某物、borrow(v.)借入find(v.)找到
Luca: Oh my! Are these the latest volumes?
盧卡:天哪!這些是最新出的嗎?
volume(n.)集、卷
Noah: Yes. We don’t have time for this.
諾亞:對。我們沒有時間了。
Luca: Under the bed?
盧卡:床底下如何?
under(prep.)在…之下
Noah: Come on! Mom always checks there.
諾亞:拜託!媽媽總是會檢查那裡。
check(v.)檢查
Luca: Just put them in my room then. She would never guess to look there.
盧卡:那就放我房間裡。她永遠猜不到要檢查那。
never(v.)從未guess(v.)猜測
Noah: You’re so smart, little brother.
諾亞:噢我的弟弟,你真是聰明。
smart(adj.)聰明的